ad:tech 2018 Explores the Post Advertising Era, where creativity, technology, emotion and innovation collide
Content streams & Keynotes will focus on what’s trending in the digital ecosystem
ad:tech New Delhi is all set for the 8th Edition of its annual show at The Leela Ambience, Gurgaon on 8-9 March which will explore the tools and tactics that savvy marketers are deploying to connect better with the end consumer. In the ever evolving advertising economy, it will be critical that brands consider newer ways toengage their users with content and data.
With its single point agenda to focus on the Post-Advertising era, ad:tech 2018 will be an unparalleled marketplace attracting over 6000+ attendees across 31 nations, showcasing over 70+ Exhibitors who bring their expertise and learnings in digital arena.
The conference side of the show will have distinguishednational and international industry Keynotes highlighting theimportant elements of the Post Advertising Era. Some of the Keynote topics will include:
- The Science & Magic Of Storytelling by Atin Kulkarni, Global Head, Media & Content Innovation CoE, Pepsico
- When Data Meets Brands by EldadManiv, President & COO, Taboola
- Automation Meets Human Experiencewill be an interesting panel discussion moderated byFaye D' Souza, Executive Editor- MirrorNOWwith RashiGoel, Head of Consumer Communications- Nestle India, Sapna Chadha, Head of Marketing India and SEA - Google, Gunjan Soni, CMO and Head, International Brands Business, Myntraand Head of Jabong, as panelists
- Innovation Is Out, Invention Is In by David Shing, VP & Digital Prophet, Oath, will explore the future of advertising with hearable, feelable, wearable technologies – powered by data, intelligence sensors and more.
- Agency of The Future - The Ongoing Evolutionwill be another insightful panel moderated by Punitha Arumugam, a veteran Agency Leader, and the panelists will include Joanna Catalano, CEO – Asia Pacific, iProspect, Lara Balsara Vajifdar, Executive Director- Madison Mediaand Babita Baruah, Managing Partner, GTB India
- Towards A Digital Society: Themes, Opportunities, Fault-Lines by Santosh Desai, Managing Director & CEO, FutureBrands, Author and Columnist with TOI, will explore some broad cultural and social cues that can create opportunities for the industry.
Other Key Streams
With Eight key streams over the two days that include Accelerating Your Creativity, The Programmatic Code, Engagement By Design, Data is the New Black, India and The Digital Revolution, Driving Toward End Goals, Brand Breakout and the Future Of…, ad:tech New Delhi will be all about what’s trending in the digital ecosystem.
Some of thefeatured sessions in these streamswill include:
Data risks and responsibilities by Nikhil Pahwa, Founder and Editor, Medianama wherein the core focus will be on ‘how brands and data owners need to be aware of the risk, responsibility and opportunities associated with the ownership of consumer data’.
Brand breakout – celebrating homegrown brands in a Digital economyby Raunak Munot, Co-Founder & Head of Marketing, The Bombay Shaving Co., Ashish Tiwari, Head - Digital Marketing & PR,HMC and Rajesh Sawhney, CEO & Co-Founder of Innerchef | Founder GSF Accelerator.
Author’s guide to New Age Marketing, will be a discussion with new writers like Actor & Author Soha Ali Khan and Chandramouli Venkatesan, CEO- Pidilite Industries, talking about how book publishing and marketing has evolved in the digital era.
Providing a gateway to international brands:
ad:tech New Delhi’s success over the past seven years has attracted different Countries like USA, China, Israel, Germany, France, and United Kingdom to participate and witness innovation across media channels and technologies.Participants of ad:tech 2018will have the opportunity to interact with industry leaders from over 31 countries, who are joiningus as delegates, sponsors and exhibitors.
The Next Big Thing
ad:techNew Delhi and Nestlé India will also host the second edition of The Next Big Thing Start-up challenge. This joint initiative will give startups an exclusive opportunity to showcase their technology and win a fully funded pilot with the Nutrition, Health & Wellness leader - Nestlé India along with the coveted recognition of 'The Next Big Thing. ‘