For modern computing devices like the smartphones and tablets, one of the most popular operating system is Android. Android operating system is used by top smartphone and tablet manufacturers like Samsung and LG among others and it is getting more and more popular with every new version that is released by Android. Android is a really well developed operating system but it is an operating system so after some time it does require a cleanup just like any other operating system. This will help clear the space and delete unnecessary files, improve the speed of the device and also improve its efficiency as after a cleanup, operating systems tend to run more smoothly and carry out all the functions and operations in a better way.
Generally the indication of a need for cleanup is that the operations on the smartphone or tablet slowdown and you see a drop on speed on all levels. Almost nobody has the patience or time to perform a full system restore. The following are five apps that Cleanup Android Phone.
Top 5 Apps that Clean Up the Android Device:
1. Startup Manager: As the name suggests Startup Manager lets you decide on what operations and apps start during the system startup and login. So if you do not want a particular app to start along with the system startup, then simply uncheck it from the list of startup items provided by Startup Manager. If you want to restore a particular app on the list, simply recheck to restore on the app and it will restore. There is also a customize option where you can add items that you want to start with the system startup.
2. Contacts Cleanup: Contacts Cleanup is a cool app that helps you format your contacts in your smartphone. It helps format contacts from different sources, adds our codes and country codes to the phone numbers. It converts all contacts into a clickable format using Google voice extension in Chrome. However there is a chance of duplication as Contacts Cleanup is not yet equipped to remove duplicate entries. Overall it is a great Clean Android App especially for people who have a lot of contacts in their smartphone.
3. 1-Click Cleaner: 1-Click Cleaner is sort of a cleaning app for your Android device. With just one click, 1- Click Cleaner cleans the android devices and gets rid of all the unnecessary files, sms, browsing history, calling records and other files which are not needed in the Android device but are taking up space and reducing the speed of the device. Temporary files can take up a lot of space so this is a cool app to Clean up Android Phone and make it more efficient.
4. History Eraser Pro: History Eraser pro is an easy to use app that clears out a number of items in the Android device to make it faster and efficient. It clears out the browser history, call log, text messages, market search history, Google maps and Gmail search history, clipboard data, YouTube and Google search history and also clears frequently called and all app cache files.
5. App Cache Cleaner: App Cache Cleaner as the name suggests clears all the app cache files from the Android device. This frees the internal memory of the smartphone and improves the functioning and speed of the smartphone. It has options to auto exit after cleanup, automatic cleanup after regular intervals, clearing cache of specific apps and also auto clear when it is opened. It is a great app to help clean up the app cache files on the Android device.