Thank you for your interest in writing for TechyWhack.com
Article Writing Guidelines : -
- Word limit should be 600.
- The content should talk about the latest technology, Mobile, laptop, Android and Iphone.
- Please have an intro, a body and a conclusion. Subtitle your main point – then elaborate.
- The content has to be very informative and unique. The tone of the article is to be very informative and rich or it should be useful to readers.
- The post should be 100% unique and should be related to our blog niche.
- Please make sure the post contains no grammatical errors,Do not use flowery language.
- The write up should engage online users and provide more information on technology, Smartphone, laptop, Android and Iphone as well.
- The content should not at all be from promotional / advertising perspective (to be strictly followed)
- Content should include the latest technology/ industry updates or trends.
- We love “How to” & “Top 10″ article, although to make it reader-friendly.
- Submit images in a separate zipped file and properly named e.g. “file-sharing-tools-minus”.All images must be in the highest possible resolution & 700*400 to 900*400 sizes.
If content meet our requirement then i’ll publish it. You can use maximum one text link & one social link in author bio.
How to Become a Author on TechyWhack.Com
To ensure that you benefit from this, you need to enter your Google+ link. You may also want to add me to your G+ circles and then complete the setup by linking your G+ profile with the blog. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to your Google+ profile.
- Then go to Google+ profile page and Click “Edit profile.”
- Click the “Contributor To” section on the right (depending on how many photos you have, you may need to scroll to see this section).
- Then click “Add custom link”
- Add http://techywhack.com and then click Save.